Monday, October 17, 2011

Craftiness and Wedding Bliss!

So, I started this new blog and only posted one post! Ha! I got a little overwhelmed with the wedding! But it couldn't have turned out more perfect. It just hit me today....I am no longer a single mother spending my nights online and working my growing tush off! My...Husband...hehe... has let me take some time off (much needed) and my son and I have never been closer and I am working on getting and keeping my house clean and organized and the Weezer (my son) is loving helping with that. I will cherish it until he grows out of that!! I have also gotten into a lot of photography blogs(I'm a wannabe! And just from that statement, can you guess how old I am! LOL!) And I have been doing one of their contests, but I haven't submitted it. I am a little bit of a chicken. I am an amateur at best compared to the professionals that follow and make these sites, but it is to much fun to take my new camera that I got for my birthday and follow along in the contest every week! This weeks is action! And Boo is my Weezers nickname from his Grandma!
Hope all is well!
Candace

2 comments:

  1. Love you Baby Girl and so happy you are in BLISS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these 2 pics! :)
    I hope the 3 of you have many happy years together..

    ReplyDelete