Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo challenges!

I have always loved photography and lately I have been following some blogs on photography! I have been inspired to do their challenges. One of them is from mcpaction.com. They have a theme of the month. This month is Love or Leap. I wanted to do love. My Dad took my son and I shooting yesterday and I got some really cute pics of them! Nothing like the love between a Papa and his Grandson!
 Weezer man has been pretty cranky lately. It's been two weeks since he got his tonsils and adenoids out. So, it was time to get out of the house and do something fun for him!
And for the other challenge! It's a 25 day challenge. A photo a day! And it is from Katie Evan Photography blog.(kevansphotography.blogspot.com) And hers for yesterday was Hands.(yes I am late...but I am trying to get it the swing of things again!) Today's challenge is in the home, small details, wide over views, the view outside your windows, etc. So I will post the one with the hands and hopefully I can get the one of our home later today! 
It's been so long since I posted anything and I miss it terribly! It's funny how crazy everything can get and then how wonderful at the same time!!

1 comment:

  1. Priceless...that picture of them is so sweet. Nothing like a good grandpa.
    Love,Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete