1. When my Hubby works nights, my boys usually end up in bed with me. It makes me smile to have cuddles even though it is my two boys, and the two dogs!
3.My Hubby makes me smile. When I do get to put some make-up on his head sure does turn pretty quick!
5. Smiling because my 8 month old is getting all of his teeth at once! Ok, that is exaggerating, but they are coming in quick and that means once they are in mama will finally be able to sleep again!
6. I smile at the scale now! Not to much, but just enough to keep coaxing it down! And here is a shameless plug. I love the Melaleuca Access bars. They taste so sinfully good. And they still help me loose the weight! Yay Baby!
8. I am smiling at funny situations!! I will have to go into more details about a particular Wal-Mart Poop story! Lets just say my Hubby doesn't deal well with poop! ha ha!
10. The thing I am most thankful for is SCHOOL!! Yay! My Weezer is finally five and that mean he is in school and When the Waffers is napping so am I!! Yay! I know I already said yay but I just had to put another one in! Yay! and maybe one more! LOL!
Thank You for reading!